Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Special Programs for Military Veterans
- Philosophy is that it is all about YOU!!!!!!!!!!
- Clear, concise and punctual communcation is his fundamental belief
- Lived in the greater Longmont area for over 20 years
- Military veteran who protected the American dream and is now having a blast helping fulfill that dream.
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Mike will contact you within one hour of receiving your inquiry.
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Top 4 Deal Killers for Homebuyers
Mike was very professional, responsive and honest. He was always available to answer questions and help me understand the process. I will use him in the future and recommend him to my friends and family.
-Betsy Porter, Client
I have worked with and for Mike Nelson for over three years and seen the many reasons why he has quickly gained the admiration of his coworkers. Mike looks at each day as a new journey and faces challenges with a sense of excitement. He is able to take any tough situation, sort it into smaller pieces and effectively communicate the whole picture so it makes sense to …
-Jill V., Colleague
"Mike is a wonderful man to work with in any capacity. He has the highest integrity, empathy and overall leadership and business intelligence of all the many people I have worked with over my career in corporate America." Rosemarie
-Rosemarie Livigni, Colleague
Mike did a incredible job staying in communication with me he also made it smooth and informative along the way. We were able to find the investment property I was looking for and I know Mike will be the one for all of my future property needs! Don't think twice or look around, just use Mike and you will see it will be worth your while and not be stressed! Strong work my …
-Jared and Tara Andrew, Client
Our house in Loveland, Colorado was considered a higher end home, it had been on the market for almost a year when we first tried to sell it ourselves with the help of one of those limited service realtors. It didn't go any where during that time period. Then we started inquiring about using a full service realtor. We interviewed several and all of them provided …
-Lt. Col. Anthony and Irene Chin, Client